Thursday, June 12, 2014

My newest addition..


You'll have to excuse the pause in my life. I have received some of my June subs (PopSugar + Summer LE, BirchBox, BB5, and Ipsy) but I am too busy to even dive into those.

You see I adopted this little scamp. I named him Bean and he is a Maine Coon cat, or at least that is what I have been told about him.

When I went to pick him up he was so sick. Everyone told me I should have not done it, I know that I don't have the money for all those medical bills. But I asked this girl if she had any intent on bringing him to the vet and she said no. My conscience would never forgive me if I left this poor creature to die like that.

I made a vet appt immediatly but ended up bring him to the ER vet at about 5 AM yesterday. After picking him up Tuesday evening I couldn't sleep, I kept hearing him coughing and struggling to get a deep breath. I was in tears cause he couldn't even open his infected eyes and he was so skinny I could feel every bone in his little body.

This little guy has a respitory infection along with both his eyes infected. Also he has worms which would explain the skinniness. We can't treat him for worms until the infections are cleared so for now I am just letting him eat to his hearts content.. I can't imagine what he is going through.

But it has been 24 hours since taking him to the vet and his condition has greatly improved. He went from a lethargic kitten with no voice to a little ball of energy, meowing away and getting louder with each roar.

But you'll have to excuse a lack of sub posts possibly.. it depends on how he behaves. Right now I have to watch him a lot and he's almost like a little baby in his needs.






No comments:

Post a Comment